Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Oprah!

Shouldn't today be like a national holiday or something?
Big O is 55!

On February18, 2008 I got the wonderful opportunity (thanks love) to go to a taping of The Oprah Winfrey Show in Chicago.

After the show, everyone is ushered across the street to the Oprah store where she sells Oprah branded EVERYTHING! Seriously, I got Oprah socks! She even sells her own gently worn designer clothes at a tiny fraction of their retail price and better yet, the proceeds go to the Angel Network.

It was at the Oprah store that I learned she and I have something in common!

Oprah wears a size 10 shoe, just. like. me.

This is a photo from the day of my taping. She was promoting Horton Hears a Who!

1 comment:

Lazy Mom Leslie said...

So did you buy any of her shoes?
http://www.lazymoms.com