Thursday, March 26, 2009

viva las vegas

My love and I are heading to Las Vegas tonight for a long weekend to celebrate his birthday.

It is no secret, I love Las Vegas! I love the lights, the energy and the possibility that you can hit a jackpot! It doesn't happen for everyone, but the possibility is real. And it is the endless possibilities that keep life interesting.




UPDATE: Pictures from our weekend.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE!!



Naturally, my favorite part about Las Vegas is the restaurants! We went to our favorites: Tao, Dos Caminos and SushiSamba. We also tried Lavo for the first time. The food was ah.maze.ing! The seating was awful! We had to sit in a row so close to another table we might as well have been on a double date. I will go back, but only if we can sit elsewhere.


No comments: