Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Woods

October 12, 2008

A few Sunday's ago I went up to Corona to spend time with my good friend Jane and her precious family. Her daughter, Danica, will be 2 in January and Eric, her husband, is the sweetest, most genuine person you could meet. We hung out, caught up, had turkey sandwiches and played at the park. A perfect Sunday.





Background: Jane and I met 10 years ago when I worked at the Guess store at South Coast Plaza, she was my manager. We had so much fun together. We used to go to the gym and take the TKB class and the yoga class. Jane and I took a couple of road trips, too. We went to the Grand Canyon and Meteor Crater. And when I was like 19, Jane took me to Las Vegas to see Powerman 5000 at the House of Blues. Jane's rad, I love her!





No comments: