Friday, June 27, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDSAY LITTLE!

Today is my Best Friends Birthday!

Lindsay and I met in 1992 shortly after I moved to Oceanside. That means we have been friends for 16 years! WOW. When we were growing up, she was always getting grounded! I'm not sure why, there isn't a bad bone in her body.

She is a wonderful friend and an amazing person. If you met her, you'd want to be her best friend too! She is sweet and thoughtful, super funny, sometimes loud, always vibrant and strikingly beautiful.

Funny Story...Lindsay and I loved the Beck song "Loser" when it came out, I'm guessing 1993. And we wanted to know all the lyrics to that song. Anyway, she recorded it, off the radio on to a cassette (hello 1993) and we would play, pause, write, rewind, play, pause, write, rewind... and so on until we had all the lyrics. Then we were like "what the hell does this song mean...."

Her mom thought it was about a bad acid trip, we liked the "Get crazy with the cheese whiz" part at the very end. So now, even today, I still know all the lyrics to that song. Thanks Linds!

It was days like that, that Lindsay and I had the best time. Just hanging out at one of our houses...usually in pajama pants....eating crunch berries....

We have sooooo many stories....sooooo many phases.....sooooo many good times! She is the first person I call when I have good news to share and the first person I call when I just need someone to talk to.

Fun Lindsay Facts:
She has green eyes (green is the rarest of all the eye colors)
She was named after Lindsay Wagner, The Bionic Woman
She is a picky eater
She has traveled to Asia twice
She married David Little, one of our childhood friends who we have also known for 16 years


Me and Lindsay at Forrester Street in Oceanside, 2007

Me and Lindsay in the water (yay waterproof digital cameras), 2007

Melissa, Lindsay and Emily at Surf and Saddle, 2007

UPDATE: More pictures of us through the years





She and David have a blog too, check it out, http://www.dllittle.blogspot.com/

Cheers Lindsay! Happy Birthday! 2 months til my birthday!!

No comments: