Friday, June 20, 2008

PS08

Palm Springs 2008
June 13-15


Last weekend was the 4th Annual Palm Springs Weekend. I look forward to this trip from the moment the previous trip is over. I go with 5 other girls that I went to college with. Let me introduce you to....Kortney, Vera, Gracie, Robyn and Monica.
This year Kortney took charge of planning (we alternate) and she did a wonderful job. We got to stay at the Disney House! As in, Walt Disney! Mr. Disney vacationed at this fabulous house in the prestigious Smoke Tree Ranch in the 1960's. So cool.
Here are some pictures....thanks Robyn.
I'm sans camera right now, my flash shattered in Telluride this past winter :(




The front door, Disney Blue! See the "D" on the mat....loves it!




The backyard, with a gorgeous desert view





Art by Shag. They have prints from the Disneyland series and the Palm Springs series.

Enjoying a delicious breakfast.



About to enjoy a delicious dinner.


Nice shades.



Me and Monica.




Monica and Robyn.




I read that the Olson Twins say "Prune" instead of "Cheese." This is my prune face.



Next year I get to plan. How do I top the Disney house? Any suggestions?


UPDATE: New pictures from Monica Moon Burks!







No comments: