Friday, July 25, 2008

(anna-ni-us)

Annanias (anna-ni-us) Rose...it sounds like a beautiful exotic flower.

Actually, he is one of my very good friends from college. Annanias was probably the closest witness to me falling in love with Abe. Before Abe and I were together, it was first to Annanias that I confessed my crush. He was always there to listen as I gushed about the latest conversation I had with my future boyfriend.

In addition to being a great listener and advice giver, Annanias is just all around a wonderful person. He always brightens my day. He usually brightens everyone's day who crosses his path.

We met up for dinner at the Linkery last week. It was so good to catch up! And the food was wonderful too. The Linkery is known for their home made sausages. We shared 2 sausages, chicken, swiss and dijon and a Polynesian pork. Both were great. But I have to say, my favorite was their GREEN BEANS! They were D-LISH! oh...excellent carrot cake too :D


No comments: